Baptistry Heaters by Church OutletPurchasing a baptistry heater can seem like a daunting task but we are here to help clear up the confusion! If you have spent much time looking around the internet for baptistry heaters you have seen websites and blogs that try to discredit one another and make their heater appear more than it really is. This blog post will not do that. We are going to just state the facts so that you can make an informed decision.
All of our heaters are manufactured by HydroQuip of Corona, CA. HydroQuip started in the Spa Heater
|BES 6000 Baptistry Heater|
So when you are searching the internet for your new or replacement baptistry heater keep these things in mind.
- Is the heater UL Listed? The entire unit not just the individual components?
- Does the pump have a minimum of 3/4 HP?
- Is the housing for the heating element made of stainless steel?
- Is the heater thermostatically controlled?
- Does the heater offer a control panel that is plug-n-play and allow for add-on accessories?
- Does the baptistry heater have Visual Diagnostics so that you can know if something is wrong?
The other thing to keep in mind is that there are many different names for baptistry heaters on the market (PBH by Piedmont Fiberglass, EQAS by Fiberglass Specialties and CR series by ChurchRite) all of which are manufactured by HydroQuip and are private labeled for these companies. Church Outlet has decided to offer the baptismal heaters under the HydroQuip name so that you know what you are getting. If you go to buy a new car (Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, etc.) no matter which one you are loyal to you want to know that you are buying the factory name.
If you still have questions about which baptistry heater is right for your baptismal pool then we encourage you to contact us today and we will gladly assist you in the process. Don't let the confusion keep you from buying the safest, most reliable baptismal heater on the market.